- 1. Perform on-time pick up and delivery of passengers.
- 2. Operate emergency and wheelchair equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- 3. Conduct daily pre-trip inspections of vehicle to be used including the wheelchair lift (if so equipped) and submit report to the Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor.
- 4. Comply with DSNWK policy regarding passenger safety, i.e. require seat belts appropriate rider conduct, etc.
- 5. Ability to make change and sell tickets.
- 6. Must balance manifest at the end of each shift.
- 7. Must keep vehicle and stall clean, free of litter, and swept.
- 8. Must be able to adapt to change in schedule as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Transportation Manager.
- Report any problems with vehicle to mechanic.
- Report any accident immediately and fill out accident report form.
Education - High School diploma, equivalent preferred. CDL preferred.
Experience - Public transportation experience preferred.
Extent of physical effort required - Ability to push and pull weights in excess of 150 pounds on a regular basis. Repetitive twisting turning bending and stooping required.
- Successful participation in Drug and Alcohol testing program as per agency policy.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.